Friday, May 10, 2013

The Coffee Cantata

Life, love and the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment. What a marvelous afternoon it was at Paradise Perks. I have abandoned my blog for too long. I must remedy this. What's new world? It is a wonderful feeling to no longer worry about whether or not I am "seen". In the end I only want this from the All Seeing, All Knowing.  I will be in San Francisco next week. The Ocean Blue is playing at Cafe Du Nord and I am going to be able to attend both sets. This is going to be like a miracle, a brilliant fantasy. The music means so much to me and I have not been to Cafe Du Nord in years. It was once a speakeasy in the 1920s. A staircase leads you down below the street level to a luscious lounge with red velvet hangings and baroque furniture. The is a small ball room with a black and white checkered floor that remind me of the final scene in Twin Peaks when Agent Dale Cooper see the backwards-talking ghost of Laura Palmer. This will be a great homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment