Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Truly early, truly time for sleep...

I just put the finishing touches on my study outline for tomorrow's final in World Civilizations. I decided to write about the ramifications of the Industrial Revolution. The bare bones outline I came up with is about 5 pages. The in-class essay itself must be no less than six pages. Given my affinity for rambling I think I will make short work of the project and impress Professor Emo for the last time. Yes, that is my nick name for him and all his Buddy Holly bespecatcled cuteness. Who can't love a professor in a v-neck mohair sweater, plaid shirt, waif-like and with a tousled devil-lock? Ah, Professor Emo, how you shall be missed! But it was a very fun semester. I think I am now a champion for the child labor rights in the 
industrial era. I wrote my final paper about the strife and struggle of child laborers in the coal mines of Northern England in the 1840s. Those coal town stories were no joke. I wonder if that is partly why Northern England is so forlorn... I hope to go to Manchester one day. I wish I could live in England... I will leave things like this in God's capable hands. California will suffice for the time being.
Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment